Are you retiring soon?
You could receive more income from your pension annuity through our Independent Annuity Option Service.
Buying a pension annuity is an important one-off decision, possibly the most important decision you will make.
An annuity converts the funds built up in your pension into a regular income for the rest of your life.
You can shop around for a better deal!
You don’t have to buy your annuity from your pension provider.
Buying your annuity from another provider could increase the income available to you, particularly where your pension provider isn’t a specialist annuity provider or doesn’t offer enhanced income based on health issues.
The Hoskin Financial Planning, Independent Annuity Option Service will:-
- Take a comprehensive look at your existing pension annuity quote / offer.
- Research the whole of the annuity market to identify the best option for you.
- Consider health and/or lifestyle when researching your options.
- Explain the options available to you in plain English avoiding jargon.
- Help you understand the technical aspects of pensions and annuities.
- If appropriate, consolidate multiple pension pots to maximize your income.
- Check application forms to ensure that you apply for the right option.
- Give you peace of mind that you have opted for the best option for you.
You can’t change your annuity once you’ve bought it, so make sure you pick the right one.
For a FREE no obligation initial consultation,
please call us on
Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm
Head Office Hillcrest House 4 Market Hill Maldon, Essex CM9 4PZ
Get In Touch
One of our friendly team will contact you at the earliest opportunity. Usually within 24 hours.
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 Hoskin Financial Planning – Independent Financial Advisers – Maldon, Essex, England
Hoskin Financial Planning Ltd is registered in England & Wales number 8759448.
Hoskin Financial Planning Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 613005.
The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.